What's Hot
Wait 1sec
, , , , ,

Beautiful Watercolor Animal Painting by Stephanie Estrin

Beautiful Watercolor Animal Painting by Stephanie Estrin
Watercolor dog pug painting by stephanie estrin

 Painter STEPHANIE ESTRIN Self taught artist with a love for bright and bold colors, created this watercolor series using colors on unique way that make the animals pop. Beautiful paintings created with lots of happy and colors.

beautiful Watercolor bear painting by Stephanie
Watercolor bear painting by stephanie estrin

Beautiful Watercolor cow painting by Stephanie
Watercolor cow painting by stephanie estrin

Beautiful Watercolor deer painting by Stephanie
Watercolor deer painting by stephanie estrin

Beautiful watercolor dog pug painting by Stephanie
Watercolor dog pug painting by stephanie estrin

Beautiful watercolor howling wolf painting by Stephanie
Watercolor howling wolf painting by stephanie estrin

Beautiful watercolor pig painting by Stephanie
Watercolor pig painting by stephanie estrin

Beautiful watercolor Rooster painting by Stephanie
Watercolor Rooster painting by stephanie estrin

IMAGES © STEPHANIE ESTRIN

About & Bio of Stephanie / I am a self taught artist with a love for bright bold colors.  I prefer to paint intuitively with no preconceived idea when I start a painting. I like to step into the painting with an open heart and mind and watch what evolves as I go.  I create from a place of love and joy within. My love of nature, the figure and animals are prominent in my works.

More Inspiring Stuff

0 comments

Like us on Facebook